WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THE POSITION OF OFFICE ASSISTANT
Your position will mostly consist of complex assurance of smooth running of the office and streamlining of processes and activities, which is related to:
- Communication with colleagues, suppliers and our clients
- Securing and coordinating meetings
- Cooperation with the accounting department in ordering and invoicing solutions
- Administrative support for HR
- Addressing ad hoc administrative and organizational activities
WHAT WILL YOU NEED
We will teach you new skills in new areas but firstly we need:
- Good MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Proactive and open-minded approach
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of detail and determination to finish things
- Friendly and diplomatic communication together with english B1 level
A great advantage for us and for you will be the experience of recruiting new colleagues and HR administration.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU
In addition to work equipment – mobile and laptop (also for private purposes), we also offer other benefits in the form of:
- One week extra vacation
- 4 sick days
- Participation in training
- Joint corporate events
- Possibility to grow as we grow too
If you think you match our profile, please contact us at: email@example.com and we will be glad to get to know you personally.
Some of your personal data and information about you may be identified / verified by publicly available sources, such as professional social networks, to the extent that is necessary and relevant to the recruitment process.