WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
BI Consultant who has 2 – 5 years of experience with SQL and data vizualization in Power BI or a similar tool
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP US WITH:
- Collection of requirements, their analysis and solution design
- Development of business solutions and applications – focusing on supporting the introduction of new analytics tools and techniques to support business decisions regarding model strategy, data analysis, data regression, visualization, planning and integration of new concepts to improve profitability, forecasting, optimization, planning
- Data analysis using SQL – good knowledge of relational databases and experience in performing advanced data analysis and testing using SQL / T-SQL in MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure – Implementation of the creation of new date lake technologies and business and manufacturing data related applications – linked to profitability modeling
- Source data quality – implementation of quality / data preparation techniques to ensure sustainability and high quality applications for optimization, visualization and analytics applications
- Working with SAS’s advanced analytics tools to manage optimal inventory
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 – 5 years experience
- 1+ years of data visualization experience and dashboard development with Power BI or similar
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and comprehensive understanding of RDMBS concepts
- Perfect communication skills and experience with presentations
- Good analytical skills for collecting requirements and understanding customer needs
- Business-oriented approach to the market (not product-oriented)
- Active use of English (spoken and written)
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 13th salary (according to the company’s annual result)
- Depending on the results, the possibility of a company car
- Interesting projects in the area of implementation of advanced analytical tools ensuring fast adaptability of customers to current market needs
We can offer you a long-term cooperation and lots of benefits but above all we offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast growing and international environment which commits us to be a number one by always staying one step ahead. We have a strong corporate culture based on RELIABILITY, TEAM cooperation and RESPECT to our clients as well as to each other.
If you think you match our profile, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of your personal data and information about you may be identified / verified by publicly available sources, such as professional social networks, to the extent that is necessary and relevant to the recruitment process.