Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
Thank you for your interest in working for GESTEEM company (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
We would like to inform you about the purposes, scope and method of processing your personal data you have provided to us for the purposes of the recruitment process. Your personal data may be processed by the following branches:
- GS CONSULTING a.s., with registered office at Pod Havránkou 26/16, postal code 171 00 Praha 7 – Troja, Registration Number: 05155975, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under the reference number 22501 B;
- Guaranteed European Services Teem S.A., with the registered office at the address of Nerva Traian street, no.3, Bucharest, district 3, Registration number: J40/6593/2018;
Your personal data is processed by the Company in compliance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The legal reason for processing your personal data is to assess your personal abilities, knowledge and skills prior to entering into the contract of employment or another contract of the Company.
Category of the personal data processed
- Personal identification data: name, surname, academic title, date of birth, age, gender, photographs.
- Contact details: address of permanent residence, address of transient residence, telephone, e-mail.
- Professional experience: previous employers, positions including job description, references from previous employers.
- Data on personal knowledge and skills, characteristics: education, hard/soft skills, language skills, interests.
- Other relevant personal data provided by you.
Controller, method and purposes of personal data processing
Your personal data is processed only for the purposes of the recruitment process. Your personal data will be processed for a period of time not exceeding 6 months.
In case of applying for the position which requires your placement with the client of the Company to whom the company provides its services, your personal data is also provided to this client for review. The Client does not further process your personal data without prior agreement with the Company or without your explicit consent.
Some of your personal data and information about you may be identified / verified by publicly available sources, such as professional social networks, to the extent that is necessary and relevant to the recruitment process.
After the finishing of the recruitment process, your personal data will be processed to the extent of the given name, surname, employer (company´s name), length of professional experience, hard/soft skills, language skills, reference to publicly available professional social networks. We do so in order to record that the Company has contacted you with a particular job offer, reasons for a non-acceptance a job offer from your side or not hiring you by the Company. This evidence enables the Company to reduce the unnecessary contact with you, which you may find annoying.
If we do not have a suitable position for you at the moment and you would like us to contact you in the future with another job offer, we can only do so upon your explicit consent.
Rights of the subject of the data
Your personal data is processed in a transparent way. Please note that you have the right of access to your processed personal data and to obtain a copy of personal data processed by GESTEEM based on your consent or processed by the client of GESTEEM on the basis of a contract with GESTEEM or upon your explicit consent.
In particular, you have the right to obtain the information on the purposes of the processing, the extent of the processed personal data and its source, the nature of the personal data processing, and the recipients or recipients of the personal data. If you find that the processing of your personal data is inconsistent with the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, you have the right to request an explanation from the controller or a processor authorized by the controller and the right to ask for the elimination of such a situation.
You have the right to certification and completion of your personal data if you find that we are processing incorrect or inaccurate personal information about you.
You have the right to be forgotten in compliance with a specific legal obligation, e.g.: when personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
You have the right to the restriction of processing your personal data in compliance with a specific legal obligation. If you enforce the right to restrict the processing, we will make a record of these processing details and will not continue to process the data actively. When the restriction of processing is no longer necessary, we will suspend the restriction of processing of your personal data. We will inform you about this action in advance.
You have the right to submit an objection to the Office of Personal Data Protection or an authority of another member state of the European Union that is responsible for supervision of compliance of personal data processing with the GDPR.
- GS CONSULTING a.s. by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in written form at the address of Pod Havránkou 26/16, Troja, postal code 171 00 Praha 7 – Troja;
- Guaranteed European Services Teem S.A. by email Georgiana.Albu@gesteem.com, or in written form at the address of Nerva Traian street, no.3, Bucharest, district 3.